Wednesday, August 21, 2013

On Vacation

With my Bachelor's thesis, all exams and other projects done, I got some time off work and went on vacation with Pia, my parents and my sister. So far, not much has happened, but that's also part the idea of taking a vacation: being able to waste some time instead of constantly checking the watch.

Pia and I left last Saturday at 5:15am from Munich. After a supposedly 17-hour long trip, which ended up taking 23 hours due to massive traffic jams in France, we arrived at Denia. I guess our biological clock worked too well, because at 9:00am we were up again, and even though we were extremely tired, we decided to tag along with my family to the nearby Alicante.

After taking a walk through the city and eating something at a restaurant near the pier, we went up to the Santa Bárbara castle to check out the view:



I also used the opportunity provided by the beautiful views from the castle to do a short photo shooting session featuring Pia:


... and my sister managed to take this picture when we weren't actually posing for a shot:


No comments:

Post a Comment