Sunday, March 24, 2013

No Bi-Weekly Photo tomorrow...

These past few weeks I have been really busy and didn't have time to go out and take pictures, which means that I don't have anything I would rank as a "By-Weekly Photo". Instead, here's the main thing i've been doing these last 3 weeks for 60+ hours/week:


I've been programming Lego robots in a lab course at my university. Before anyone jums into conclusions, the task was about software engineering (we weren't playing with legos all day): we were split up into teams and had to create a robot that played a slightly modified version of Scotland Yard with/against the other teams' robots on the map you can see in the picture. In order to keep up and finish in time for our deadlines we had to stay between 10 and 12 hours every day, with some teams even pulling all-nighters... I'm actually happy it's over, even though it was an interesting experience and, if you filter out the stress, quite fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment