Monday, November 19, 2012

Bi-Weekly Photo: Arc de Triomphe

During my road trip in the summer I experimeted a bit with my camera. I wanted to try panorama photography, and the Place Charles de Gaulle in Paris seemed turned out to be a pretty good setting.


This is my first attempt at making a panorama photo. I stiched 16 pictures together with a piece of software called Hugin, trying to cut out as many cars as possible from each picture. Since the Place Charles de Gaulle is a huge intersection, it wasn't an easy task, and I couldn't remove every car, but I got close enough.
I also haven't gotten a hang of all the software's parameters yet, so the angle is a bit off (as you can see by the round upper edge of the Arc de Triomphe), but overall I'm quite happy about the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment